Small Rural School IT Consortium
The Massachusetts Association of Supervision and Curriculum Development (MASCD), an affiliate of ASCD, in collaboration with the Center for Educational Leadership and Technology (CELT), is launching a Small/Rural School District Information Technology Consortium focused on:
- integrating personalized/blended learning;
- providing supplemental technical staff and support;
- simplifying data management and reporting;
- brokering an online assessment tool(s);
- delivering staff and organizational development;
- securing external grant funding; and
- driving other collaborative initiatives based upon the results of a comprehensive needs analysis.
to enroll in the Small/Rural School Information Technology Consortium. The fee is $750 per year.
to view the Directory of Services and Programs for the Small/Rural School District Information Technology Consortium.
to view the brochure for the Small/Rural School District Information Technology Consortium.